SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Team player that excels in teamwork environment
- Strong listening skills
- Experienced in providing excellent customer service
- Responsible, punctual, trainable
- College: Mary Washington University, Fredericksburg, VA, August, 2015 – current
- High School: Flint Hill School, Fairfax, VA, Graduated 2015
Server- Washington Golf and Country Club
- Summer, Holiday Season, 2016. Responsible for providing a pleasurable dining experience for club members and guests. Assist with menu selections, relay member orders to kitchen and bar and follow up to ensure timely delivery. Anticipate and address specific member needs and resolve issues in a pleasant and diplomatic manner. Assist with facility set up for special events.
Intern- Quadrangle Development Corporation
- Spring, 2015. Worked with a fast paced commercial property management team managing the day-to-day operations for a large Class A office building in Tysons Corner, VA. Performed an array of duties including processing tenant service requests, building equipment maintenance, janitorial tasks, parking garage attendant, and security duties.
Camp Counsellor- Flint Hill School
- Summer, 2014 and 2015. Worked with children, ages 7-15 to develop soccer and lacrosse skills. Supervised games and training sessions, monitored lunches, and supervised campers until pick-up times at the end of each day.
Cashier- Elevation Burger
- Spring, 2013. Part-time employment. Worked cash register, processed customer orders, cleaned cooking equipment and seating area at end of shift.
HONORS, AWARDS, AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Varsity Lacrosse (Flint Hill School)
- Varsity Track and Field (W.T. Woodson High School)